and these
and of course this guy
I plan on cozying up as much as possible today while the rain pours outside. Summer rocks, but seriously, who doesn't like days like today?
~
I can't believe this little kiddo is already 6 weeks old.

While the first few weeks dragged by, the last few weeks have gone too quickly. I find myself more than halfway through my maternity leave and wishing time would slow down just a little bit.
I can't believe this little kiddo is already 6 weeks old.
While the first few weeks dragged by, the last few weeks have gone too quickly. I find myself more than halfway through my maternity leave and wishing time would slow down just a little bit.
~
It has now been a year since I started this blog. I am not sure who even reads it but I have to say it has been so much fun. While I'm sure there are people who do read it and know several details about me and my life, it is sort of fun to share my thoughts and opinions (and happy and sad events) with a sense of anonymity. I love going back and reading older posts, too. It has been a great year. So happy blogiversary to me! Can't wait to see what the next year brings!
1 comment:
She sure is a cutie!! Cant wait to meet her! :) We're loving the Fallness in the air too! :) Cute decorations!!
Post a Comment