
These were taken on her blessing day early in December. I set up a mini-photo shoot before (a) she got grouchy or (b) she spit up all over her white dress. (Incidentally, both happened.)

I don't have some fabulous story about her dress (i.e., passed down through generations, spent 100 hours sewing it and did all of the trim by hand.) Nope, realized a week before that I didn't have a dress yet and found a really cute one at the distribution center. She looked like an angel. And yes, I will probably hand it down to her for her posterity :)

S bought her some "station boots" a few weeks before she was born and we were surprised to see that she actually sort of fits in them.
So then we had to put her in this get-up that I found at a local discount store. (How could I resist buying it?!) Yeah, it was still a little big on her! We'll try again in a few years. I can just imagine her running out in a rainstorm and jumping in puddles. I might have to join her.
Okay, I'm done now...

4 comments:
Um yeah, she's freakin gorgeous! love her! she looks so much like Scott its kinda eery. (<---totally can't decide how that should be spelled. Whatever) She looks so cute no matter what! :)
Love the picture in the rain outfit! That is awesome!
YAY Pictures!!!! Oh I forgot about the blessing--she is absolutely beautiful!! Hope it was a great day for mom, dad and daughter :) Cute "water" gear ;)
she looks gorgeous in her blessing dress!!! I love the cute look on her face
Post a Comment