Who has taught me about hard work and the rewards that come with it. Who called me his Mugwump growing up. Who built a strong foundation for my faith. Who continues to inspire me to do better in everything I do--and that I am capable in doing so. Who taught me to also love to travel, whether it be our long road-trips across our great nation or yearly (yes, lucky me) trips to Disneyland. Who set a good example of the kind of man I wanted to be a father to my own children.
Happy Father's Day to my husband.
Who I have loved watching learn his role as father over the last year (and who has exceeded all of my expectations in it.) Who loves me despite all of my shortcomings. Who is building a home for me and our children. Who lets me experiment with new recipes on him all of the time (and who will no longer ever eat eggplant again because of it.) Who sacrifices so much on a daily basis to make sure that my needs are met. Who doesn't realize the greatness he holds...which is something I love most about him. Who at this very minute is on the floor next to Bean's crib taking a nap with her.
I am very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment