Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bean's New Game

We have a collage frame on our wall with various pictures of S, I and friends on our trips through recent years. I will hold Bean in front of it and ask,

"Where's da-da?"

And the little smarty-pants will point to this picture

or this picture.
Then I ask,

"Where's ma-ma?"

She will then point to this picture.

And she points to the hippopotamus.

Talk about a blow to the ego!

4 comments:

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Ha! Thanks for making me laugh. You look nothing like the hippopotamus. But I like the pictures.

Hall Family said...

THat is pretty funny! I agree with Amanda, thanks for the laugh, and you DEFINITELY DO NOT look like the hippo. :) (sounds like she has a bit of the Hall sense of humor in her...anything like her dad and uncles.)

Yatesfam said...

So funny! I totally agree that you definitely don't look like a hippo, still hilarious though. Kids are so funny.

Melissa said...

That is hilarious!! I think secretly S taught her that while you were at work one day. :)That's totally something he would do!