celebrated Thanksgiving,
made our annual trip to the Festival of Trees with my mom,
(Bean's favorite tree, obviously. Good thing she was securely strapped into her stroller or she would have been up the tree!)
(And my favorite Gingerbread House. Some people amaze me!)
tried to avoid the frightful weather,
(But these are really so beautiful, right?!)
had a playdate,
and been Christmas crafting.
And to celebrate all of this Christmas crafting I have finally decided to start a new blog. It has been in the *mental works* for some time (I've even had the URL reserved for a few months after a major AHA moment at work) but being motivated enough to finally get it out there didn't occur until just a few days ago. I have always wanted to post the little crafts I've done, recipes I've tried, all that fun stuff, but overall haven't wanted to do it on this blog. So since I have absolutely nothing else going on in my life (bold type=heavy on the sarcasm) I decided what the heck?!
As to the title: I believe I have mentioned before that I work a 7 on/7 off job which gives me the privilege of being a stay-at-home mom--every other week. Hence the title, "My Week Off." If you want to follow it, awesome! If not, that's totally okay, too. But after the 1st post I can already tell I'm going to have a lot of fun doing it so I guess that's a good enough reason for me to keep going!
1 comment:
Love the photo of Bean :) We're missing her tons!
Post a Comment