Sunday, October 7, 2012

12 Weeks Later

If you ever want to truly know how fast 12 weeks can go, take maternity leave from work.  While I am grateful to have even gotten 12 weeks, paid nonetheless, I could have easily taken another 12. 

When asked how it feels to be back to work, I would say Bittersweet.  S asked me on Thursday (my first day back) how it was going and I said I felt like I could breathe again.  But I would be lying if I said that I didn't think about my family every second I was away.

This summer was such a whirlwind and we did so many fun things that will probably occupy half a dozen blog posts with several pictures each (when I get around to it, of course.)  But if I could summarize our summer in one picture it would be this:

No comments: