Most of my shopping is done and the presents are wrapped and under the tree. I have played through every Christmas CD I own for the last 3 weeks and am on the second cycle through. I have the DVR set to record every show with "Christmas" in the title or info. A little obsessed? Nah, I'm just making the most of the season while it lasts! I have felt in the Christmas spirit more this year than in the past several years. I love it!
Here's how we've decked our Halls this year!
(Yes, that is a sheep being rescued off of the top of one my nativity scenes. The hazards of being married to a firefigher.)
I hope everyone else is enjoying the season as much as we are!
2 comments:
Hm, Thanksgiving (the first legal day to listen to Christmas music) was only two weeks ago. Something doesn't add up. ;)
LOL! Love the sheep...I can totally see S doing that.
Post a Comment