Monday, February 9, 2009

I don't mean to be mean, but...

it is pretty pathetic on my end and unfortunate on your end that no one is willing to take me up on my offer to make you something great. I also don't mean to be egotistical but I happen to be known for my amazing chocolate cookies and it is just one of the many possibilities I have been considering :) I also know that more than 4 people read my blog...but I'm officially going to "close" the offer by this Saturday and the lucky TWO (three, if you want to change your mind Sarah...you can always just draw stick figures for people or something and scan them in as an email!--same goes for you mystery commenter who withdrew their comment) people will get something great!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am totally up for getting something from you and giving something to you...I wasn't sure if I qualified :) Let me know if I am your number 5.

Hall Family said...

I am totally up for it, I just feel bad considering it might not be so great receiving from me...although, what you have to offer, I know will be wonderful! So I think I'll try and give it a whirl. hehe I just feel so bad for those who want what I have to offer...although, it might be great, if they're willing to wait a few months!! haha :)

Melissa said...

You can count me in! I've posted it on my blog also. I'm kind of like Sarah though, hopefully people like what they get on my end because I can't bake or do craft stuff worth crap!