A lot has happened in between this post and the last.
I am one year older (28 baby!) and hopefully one year wiser. S surprised me with a day to the spa for my birthday. Holy cow! Anyone ever done the spa thing before? I hadn't. It was a-mazing. And I get to look at my Chapel of Love (a.k.a. pink) toes to remind me of the wonderful day in the upcoming cold weeks...hopefully the fact that they will securely remain in closed-toed shoes will help them last all the longer. And naturally I got some more fun scrapbook goodies: the Crop-A-Dile Big Bite (no more ugly eyelet settings) and a Xyron 9" creative station (laminator, adhesive, magnet maker). I told S that I think I have just about every scrapbook gadget there is now. Now just finding the time to put them to use...
S is def-i-nite-ly (I should say 99% definite just so I don't jinx myself) going to medic school this upcoming January. Wahoo! He totally deserves it. Hopefully Bean will continue to be a good kid so he can get some studying done while momma is at work. He's going to do so well, I'm excited for him!
Speaking of Bean, she turned 12 weeks last week and is, I consider, officially out of the newborn phase. Kinda sad, kinda fun. She is so cuuuute!
Speaking of work (and 12 weeks) my maternity leave is officially up and I start back to the job-scene this week. My coworkers are more excited about it than I am. I keep having emotions ranging from, This sucks, I don't want to leave Bean for a full day, to, It will be nice to not have to take spit-up alert every two minutes! Really, I have the best of both worlds (I guess you could say I'm like Hannah Montana...) because I get to take a break and I still have a full week with her every other week. Plus I know her daddy is really looking forward to having his Bean days!!
Oh, and we went and got our family pictures taken. You can preview them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment