First of all, I have to wonder what in the heck I am doing up so late at night blogging when I know very well I should be in bed by now...I guess that's what I get for just taking a "few minutes" (i.e. an hour and a half) to finish a crossword puzzle I was working on.
I made it through my first week of work! I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It was nice to have a distraction for awhile and it gave S the chance to really bond with his little Bean-o. I feel so blessed.
I left my camera at my parents house on Thanksgiving and am so mad because I didn't get a picture of Bean's rockin' getup for the big BYU/Utah game tonight. So basically I am going to have to recreate the moment and take pictures later to put up here. She looked really cute and here's the shocker...she was mostly in red! (Don't worry too much, though, I added my special little touch to the outfit.) And might I add a "whoot" for the cougs! Soo relieved that they won.
Does anyone remember this post from a year ago? First off, hard to believe it has already been a year since that happened. Well, we got our Christmas tree yesterday. From a Christmas tree lot half a block from our home. We were in and out in under 15 minutes with the most beautiful tree and nothing tragic happened. Although, I have to admit I half expected something to happen like us getting into a car accident in our driveway. I believe in irony, remember? The tree was $79 but I (yes I) talked the dude into giving it to us for $65. Hmmm, maybe I should look into further developing my negotiation skills...Anyway, I'll get pictures of it up here also (once I get my camera back.)
I also want to mention that I haven't forgotten about this. I don't know what I was thinking agreeing to this the same year I decided to venture into motherhood because I knew it would come down to December and I am still trying to figure out what to do! But I haven't given up yet! I still have 32 days to come up with something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking of "that" post. I need your address so I can send or bring you your prize. My email is lauren.crosby1@gmail.com
Oh, I haven't forgotten the crafty exchange thing either!!! One would think that I had. Its been such an insane year, and December is going to be three times as bad! Both Clint's sisters are moving within 10 days of each other! I'm determined to come up with something though!!
Post a Comment