Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am sure all of us have found ourselves clicking aimlessly through blogs on our bored days. I am lucky every once in awhile to come across a blog that has me looking at life a little differently. Such as this one. (Admitted: I have heard of this woman's story before on the news, etc. but just happened across her blog today for the first time.)

Hers is just one of the few blogs that I've stumbled across that leave me in, well, awe for lack of a better word. I can never imagine having to ever go through anything so difficult in my life, yet if I did I am not so sure that I would handle it so gracefully. I am grateful in a way that these people choose to share their stories with the rest of the world because I know it personally helps me pause and reflect on my own blessings.

No comments: