Can I tell you how nice it is to always have a camera with me now? Here are a few random snapshots of our lives as of late...
It has been BITTER cold. I went to make Bean's bed this morning and the blanket that was touching the outer wall of our home was very, very cold. Too cold to believe that it had been inside all night. And when I went in to get Bean this morning, she'd actually climbed out of bed to put socks on. Here's hoping for a warm Spring...
Because it has been so cold, there has been a lot of snuggling under blankets. At home. At grandma's. This also makes for a good excuse to pop some popcorn, pour up a Mountain Dew, and watch a movie that I've been wanting to see for the last 6 months.
Bean has become quite the architect. (Okay, I may have helped a little bit with this house. I am a little proud of it, too. I just wish it had a bigger roof...)
Boy started--then stopped--then started eating solid food. His favorite so far appears to be peaches.
Bean still insists on wearing Grandma J.'s santa hat and singing Christmas songs. She doesn't appear at all bummed by the fact that Christmas is over, but she is already making plans for next year. I hope those plans include running downstairs to see what Santa leaves Christmas morning.
Bean was allowed to choose her new shoes. All by herself, in case you wondered.
After Bean received a tent from santa this Christmas, I instituted "Tent Tuesday" in the H household. We put the tent up Tuesday mornings and take it down Wednesday nights. This way it isn't a permanent fixture in our living room. Bean's favorite thing to do is watch America's Funniest Videos and eat her bedtime snack from the comfort of her new digs.
Bean came up to me a few weeks ago and said, "Mom? I need a haircut." I love her honesty. So we went and got haircuts this last week. I took a picture before her new 'do became "bedhead."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment