To Bean's delight, our rainy days returned towards the end of May. This called for an immediate playdate with the rain.
We decided to venture down to a local park one evening, in between rainstorms.
Bean had to wear her spring jacket, but the slides were all pretty dry. Despite it being a chilly evening, we had a lot of fun.
I can't believe I get to live in such a gorgeous place!
I'm not exaggerating: as soon as we got home it started to pour again, which means that either my timing is excellent or I'm just really, really lucky.
A few nights later we got home after a busy day. It started to pour again! Just as I was getting Bean ready for bed I looked outside and saw these clouds:
I don't know that I've ever seen anything like it! I must have not been the only one because similar photos started to pop up all over facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment