It's hard to believe that Bean just wrapped up her third year of dance! This was, by far, her best experience ever. I'm not exaggerating when I say she is constantly dancing around our house. I am so happy that it makes her so happy.
I was a little unsure of my decision to keep her in the preschool class--I believe I mentioned before that it just worked better with PM Kindergarten. And while I could tell that, by the end of the year, she was a little more ready for a challenge, she really loves her teachers and it was nice for her to have the same teachers for a 3rd year. In fact, she got really sad when I said this was the last time she would be dancing with them.
Her recital was at Sandy Amphitheater again--I love this place! Unfortunately it was the early performance so only Gma H could make it. And as luck would have it, S got sick that afternoon and had to stay home in bed. So it ended up just being Boy, Bean, Gma H and I. Despite our small group, it ended up being my very favorite recital ever. Bean did such a great job! She has come quite a way from her first performance (where she just kind of stood there looking adorable.) I am so proud of this girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment