Sunday, August 16, 2009
One more thing...
I hope this doesn't come across as mean or ungrateful because I LOVE receiving comments (in fact, keep 'em comin!) I've turned on comment moderation though, just in case those who know baby girl's name accidentally mention it in a comment. I've been pretty lax about S (he's a big boy and can fend for himself) but will probably be more rigid when it comes to her. So if you forget, it doesn't mean I don't love or appreciate the comment, I'm just keepin control of what I can since this is technically a public blog. I always have the other blog up and running too, and will hopefully have more to publish now that she will be here (as always let me know if you want to read so I can add you to the list.) Thanks to you all and happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good idea!! I never thought of that!! and I'm sure I've dropped her name more than a few times!! I'll definately be more careful about my commenting ;)
Post a Comment