
S officially became a paramedic a few weeks ago. He graduated the end of July and took the registry the next day. It was a tense few days until we found out for sure that he had passed. When I took my registry I found out immediately that I had passed. I couldn't imagine having to wait 4 days! He handled the waiting better than I did, but it sure was a relief the morning he came downstairs with a huge grin on his face saying he had passed! And then he had to wait a few more weeks for the licensing to go through. But his little red patch came in the mail right before we moved.
He's had to start using all of his PTO so he has had a lot of time off since he finished school which has been AWEsome. I am so spoiled. He makes dinner, does laundry, cleans, and oh yeah, takes care of Bean. He's such a good dad. He goes back to work tomorrow for the first time in, like, 3 weeks? I told him last night that I almost forgot he has a job!
1 comment:
Congrats to S!! And you too :) Cute pic of dad and Bean :)
Post a Comment