The best part was that she was playing right next to me the whole time I was getting dinner on. Talk about major stealth action! When she saw her new little friend waiting for her, she still became shy at first, but she quickly warmed up to the idea: "DADDY! Look what's on my PLATE!!" In fact dragon is now her new best friend. Until Easter.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Growing up, Valentines Day meant that a fun Valentines treat would either mysteriously be left on our front porch or on my dinner plate. I decided it would be nice to carry on the tradition with my own family. Considering that Bean is in the middle of a major "stranger danger" phase, I opted to just leave our Valentines treats on dinner plates this year.
The best part was that she was playing right next to me the whole time I was getting dinner on. Talk about major stealth action! When she saw her new little friend waiting for her, she still became shy at first, but she quickly warmed up to the idea: "DADDY! Look what's on my PLATE!!" In fact dragon is now her new best friend. Until Easter.
The best part was that she was playing right next to me the whole time I was getting dinner on. Talk about major stealth action! When she saw her new little friend waiting for her, she still became shy at first, but she quickly warmed up to the idea: "DADDY! Look what's on my PLATE!!" In fact dragon is now her new best friend. Until Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Super Cute!!! And her great big smile! Love it!! :)
Post a Comment