Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Walk

Little miss Bean has been going a little stir-crazy lately (she must take after mom.)  We've all become a little tired of being cooped up all winter so, on the first real warm day this March, I told her that we could get her bike down in the garage and go for a walk after lunch.  I've never seen her finish eating so quickly!



There is a culdesac across the street for us which is perfectly flat and takes about 15 minutes to circle twice--faster if Bean isn't on her bike.  I put Boy in the stroller and we headed out.  There was still some melting snow that we had to watch out for, but otherwise it was a pleasant little walk.



She stopped to pick "flowers for our yard because we don't have any."  (It was really just grass.  Which we do have.  It was cute nonetheless.)


Poor Boy had the sun in his face half of the time, but he didn't seem to mind too much.





We're definately going to make this a repeat event as the days get warmer.

No comments: