Boy continues to bring an immense joy to our lives. He has such an infectious personality. I can already tell that he is going to be a very social, outgoing kid. Just like his dad.
Boy has had a very, very busy couple of weeks. He learned to crawl, his two top teeth finally poked through, and he said his first word: "dada!"
His recent bug has somehow stimulated his gag reflex and he has been projectile vomiting. A lot. He's not sick, but the kid--being in the 4th percentile--can't afford to give up any extra calories! I sure hope he outgrows this...
Since he has become mobile, life has suddenly become more difficult and easy all at once. Difficult, obviously, because we have to watch not only everything he does but everything Bean does as well to make sure she's not playing with toys that are too small or dangerous (also Bean herself gets very bent out of shape any time Boy even comes close to her stuff. This is going to be fun.) Easy because suddenly Boy is just very content to explore beyond the boundaries his immobile self has been confined to for the last 9 months. I don't know that he has sat and played with toys once in the last week while I've been watching him (unless you count our piano pedals.)
I sure do love this little guy. These pictures were all taken right during his naptime. The last two were when he had had enough. I whisked him up and started tossing him in the air. He can't resist this. Cristi was like, "Wait, do that again!" I love the pictures that came from this impromptu moment. Screaming one minute and cracking up the next. That's my Boy!











No comments:
Post a Comment