Sunday, June 23, 2013

Back to the Farm, Again.

The weather and my work schedule finally coordinated so that we could go to Wheeler Farm again this year.  I am so glad because I feel like we kept getting Bean's hopes up and then, inevitably, on the day that I would go over to my parents' it would be raining.

The first thing Bean had to do was get on her tractor again.  I thought I would post some comparison pictures from the past few years just to see how big she's grown!




That just feels crazy to me.

My favorite animals have and always will be the pigs.  I blame this on the movie Babe.  I was really excited to see that they had two little ones this year!


We actually got the turkeys to gobble at us.  A lot!


And this was Boy's reaction to the gobbling turkeys.  No joke.


They had moved the horses to some smaller pastures closer to the other animals.  Last year Bean would come to this pasture and feed the horses.  I think she was bummed because this was her reaction to seeing cows where the horses should have been.  It made me laugh.


We've already been back one time since these pictures were taken.  Here's to a summer full of visits to the farm!  And bringing the horses back.

1 comment:

Hallcasa22 said...

:( I miss having a farm to visit with the kids :(