Bean is such a good big sister to her little brother (sometimes too big of a help, but I'm not about to discourage her.)
Sunday, August 18, 2013
I've been waiting for the moment when Bean would discover that her little brother wasn't just a cryingeatingpooping machine but that she could actually play with him. While he still ends up causing more disress in her life than companionship, Bean has actually started asking me if she can play with Boy.
Bean is such a good big sister to her little brother (sometimes too big of a help, but I'm not about to discourage her.)
I'm sure plenty of fights and sibling rivalry await us in the future, but if this simple trip to Home Depot is any indication, we're in for a lot of fun too!
Bean is such a good big sister to her little brother (sometimes too big of a help, but I'm not about to discourage her.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment