Spring has been bipolar here in Utah, as it normally is, but the glorious days have been, well, glorious and my kiddos have wasted no time making the most of them. I have also really enjoyed the fact that Boy is up walking around this year. It makes it easier to just sort of turn him loose.
One of our main projects this year is going to be to get the garden structured. I'm not sure we'll be able to plant much but we want to at least get it ready to go for next year. Part of our challenge has been that we made some mistakes when we were initially designing our terraces (more to come on this later, I'm sure) and part of fixing it included getting one of S's friends over to dig away the top section of dirt. What was left behind was the perfect play area. I'm pretty sure Bean thinks it's one giant sandbox. Whenever we go outside, both kids spend the majority of their time up here.
One evening before S had to go back to work, we decided to roast marshmallows. It was Boy's first time doing this and he loved it.
Here's to many more warm evenings with sticky fingers!






No comments:
Post a Comment