Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bean's Dancing School: Spring Dance Recital 2014

I feel like with preschool and everything else we had going on this year, Bean's May dance recital kind of snuck up on me!  I loved the dance she did this year.  (She's the one on the far right.)  My goodness, how she's grown in the last year.  Again, I'm excited to see what the next year brings.

Here are all of the dancers waiting to go on stage.  I wasn't a "stage mom" this year and was able to just enjoy the show.  It was kind of nice!


I also loved her costume this year.  My favorite one so far!


Bean was very excited that she got her very own trophy this year (which is probably why it takes precedence in the picture over her face.)


I was so proud of her.  S and I looked at the trophy and said, "And so it begins..."

1 comment:

Hallcasa22 said...

CUTE! I love her costume too! It's a good color on her :) Way to go Bean!!!