I love our anniversary. Like, I look forward to it more than I do Christmas. It's the one day each year that I get guaranteed time with S. And I kind of like him--a lot!! This year with trips approaching we decided to stay home.
My mom watched our kids and S and I enjoyed a quiet, yummy dinner at a local wood-fire-pizza place. We went bowling afterwards (our favorite) where I once again nearly bowled 100--twice. I don't know if you're like me or not but I start of the game so well and by the end its gutter ball after gutter ball. One of these times...
The next morning we hiked Stewart Falls. I've never been there before, but they are located kind of at the northern top of Sundance. The leaves were really starting to change--it was breathtaking. By far my favorite hike I've done in awhile!






No comments:
Post a Comment